Sat, Jan 07|
Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht Club
Dotted Mandala - Suzanne van Rijn
Learn how to create stunning dotted artwork. Dotting is easy, fun and relaxing.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2023, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht Club , 6851 King Arthur Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588, USA
About the event
Cost - $35.00 members; $40.00 non-members - Zoom option available. LInk sent just prior to class.
Surface - 10" x10" black wrapped canvas or black canvas board.
List of paints for project
DECOART ACRYLICS -
Any metallic gold of your choice
- Mandala Stencil Set - can purchase at many places - be sure to get a 16 segment at least 8"x8". Those listed below are good quality stencils you can order.
- $11.00 set of 5. Send Message to "Dots and Moore" to purchase through FB Messenger App
- $7.70 Large 16 segment Mandala Stencil - Happy Dotting Company. They also have a set of 4 stencils
- White Chalk Pencil
- Pencil Sharpener
- 12'-18" Ruler
- #1, 2 or 3 round or other small detail brush
- Set of 3 stylus
- Painter's palette - wells for paint
- Dotting tools - many to choose from.
-I prefer the Pittsburgh 28 pc. Transfer Punch Set available from Harbor Freight. Use their coupon and the cost is reasonable. Must be washed and dried before using. Turn points down in the case.
- You can use other dotting tools as desired.
- Flow medium (optional) I wll have this at the class
- Gel medium (optional) I will have this at the class
- Regular class supplies: tablecloth, water bucket, papertowels, lunch/drink,
To Register contact:
Doris Young @ firstname.lastname@example.org